Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community at V3VO, doing business with an application named Growloop (“Growloop”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy note, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you use our mobile application, as the case may be (the “App”) and more generally, use any of our services, we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it.
What data we collect
The use of our services will automatically create information that will be collected. For example, when you use our services, your geographic location, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, date/time stamps for your visit, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name are all collected. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you and administer and improve the App.
Use of your personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our product and services;
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service and help understand your needs better;
- Develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
We may store and process your personal information on servers located in EU West – Ireland. We may also create anonymous data records from your personal information by completely excluding information (such as your
name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve App functionality. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties at our sole discretion. We may receive testimonials, feedback, and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our App.
Retention of your personal data
Disclosure of your personal information
Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to provide you with the services that we offer you through our services; conduct quality assurance testing; provide technical support; market the services; and/or to provide other services to us.
Information We Share: We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect,
or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To third parties designated by you;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer or some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users is among the assets transferred;
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please Contact Us on email@example.com. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
As a user of our site, you have the following rights, any of which you may exercise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- As set out above, the right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.